Saturday, June 13, 2009

In a Blink of an Eye

Things happen quickly, we all know that.  
So the other day we all went out to pull some weeds in the backyard.  
After awhile the kids found their way over to the swing set.  
I'm still not paying too much attention until suddenly in the 
corner of my eye, I see this...

I say, "wait, when did you learn how to swing yourself??"
Ryan says, "For awhile!"
Kinda like, "where've you been MOM??"
He then wants to show me from start to finish how he can do it.
His trick he says is to keep your eyes closed because it makes 
you go higher!

I was hysterical!
He's so serious about it too!

Ugh, I'm really wanting to slow down time!
Anyone figured out how to do that yet??

2 comments:

  1. If I had figured out how to slow down time you would still be Daddy's Little Girl instead of the wonderful woman, mother and wife that you are today. Yeah, it sounds good to be able to slow down time but just look what time has done.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete