Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rainbow Falls

Here's another amazing site that not too many people see.
It's not in the park itself but wasn't far from where we camped.
Not too many people know about it so we pretty
much had the place to ourselves.
We didn't quite know why it was called Rainbow Falls until
the jumpers in our group decided to take a leap.
(It's a big leap too)
and Splash...Rainbow!
So awesome!


Well I couldn't let the men out do us women right?
I thought I'd check it out...
They didn't think I'd actually jump


and then I went for it.


Well Jordyn couldn't let the adults out do the kids right??



yep...she went for it too!


She had Mark at the top to help her and Daddy waiting
for her in the water.

Ryan was content playing in the water! :0)
He's the smart one in our family!

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say about families that play together...great pictures and memories for all of you. keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete