Thursday, July 23, 2009

we "heart" newport beach

Minus how crowded this place can get, we absolutely love it here!
It's crowded for good reason!
The sand is so soft, the waves are kid friendly, it's not windy,
and the water is shallow 25 yards out.
Boogie boards are a must!


Ryan always seems to pick up a nick name wherever we go.
At the beach, we call him, "sand crab"

After going in the water, he will literally roll
around in the sand to warm up.

Always digging too!

Here are a couple shots of Jordyn that I love!



Lovin the Daddy & Daughter bond! ;0)


Here are some action shots of Kevin
I love these pics too!
Are those eyes piercing right through you or what??


So much fun today!!!
We always leave the beach so happy!
Except when I have to clean up all sand when I get home! HA!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of both Jordyn on the boogie board and Kevin...oh my. Those are gorgeous. You have quite an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was such a fun day...wow-kevy's eyes really do pop in that picture. thanks for posting it. it is now my new background on my computer :-)

    ReplyDelete