Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 66th Birthday Mom


You know, she was too young to leave us.
It definitely was so hard to take (and still is) because I was just
starting to feel a real good mother-daughter relationship coming along.
I loved watching her with Jordyn and Ryan. She loved them so much.
I'm sure she loved all her kids the same but living between
two different continents couldn't have been easy for her.
I really really do miss my Mom. I know she's looking out for us,
but I just wish she could be here to see her grandkids grow up.
She would get such a kick out of them!
Today I did my best to have a good day for her.
And in her memory, I sit here writing this blog
with a margarita in my hand.
If she was here, we'd be having one together.
Cheers Mom.

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could have known her. Pretend I am hugging you right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that your mom is watching over us and she has to be so proud of the mother that you are to our wonderful kids!!!

    ReplyDelete