Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Delight

I love seeing the kids so eager to do something for someone else.
On Saturday we went out to my Dad's to see Memaw for Mother's Day.
Of course there isn't anything they wouldn't do for her.
(That's because the feeling is mutual)
I suggested that a car wash for her was in order.
They couldn't wait to get started.
Not only that,they washed my car too!



The next morning was the Official Mother's Day.
I was told to sleep in and relax...hmmm
Here comes my two rascals....


Looks like I had the Royal treatment coming my way!
Jordyn and Ryan were just absolutely adorable. I got a French
toast breakfast with bacon, eggs and coffee.
We laid in bed together, read cards and looked at all their
little crafts they had been working on and hanging all over
my bed.
We read the book they got me. It was pretty funny!


Then there was the mystery box that Ryan had been
working on for like a week. He obviously found lots of
goodies to put inside.


Soon we were off to Mimi and Papa's house. Even though
our jacuzzi isn't hooked up yet, I did get some spa time in theirs.


There's nothing more I enjoy in life than these two guys
who I love with all my heart. I am so thankful every day
that I've had an opportunity to be their mother!
The love in my heart for them is like no other!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

4 comments:

  1. looks like it was a perfect day. I really like the picture of the three of you in bed. question: how the heck did they get that cart up all those stairs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome day, what a great start too with breakfast in bed and all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful 2 days of Mother's Day delight! You and your family managed to honor the two Mothers in your life and yet still set aside time for your children to show their love for you. How perfect, and well deserved I might add.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. When our kids are teenagers, try to remember these times!!

    ReplyDelete