Monday, May 25, 2009

Preschool Open House

I knew we were in for a treat this night.
Ryan has been trying real hard to keep all the secrets
of what they've been up to in class.
He'd tell me, there are no scarecrows in our class.
Nope none! Oh course I had no idea what he was talking about
which made it real funny to me. Anyway, it was a real special night.
His special book, "All About Me" made me laugh, cry, but most of all,
it made me proud!
We got to meet fluffy too.



The room's theme was "Around the Farm"
Look at Huckleberry Ryan!

Mrs. Scott would ask the kids questions and then write out
their responses on either their frog, pig, cow etc. etc.
I think the question here was, "if you could ride a duck,
where would he take you?"
Ryan's answer made no sense but I thought it was cute anyway.
He said, "super fun, I would be imagining
I was on top of my Dad's shoulders."
For fun his frog would go to Huntington Beach and his
pig would go to San Diego.
Ryan's funny! :)

Ryan loves his Mrs. Scott too. He runs to class every morning.
I love her too. She's a crack up!


Preschool Open Houses are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Those silohuettes are amazing. You could spot Ryan's a mile away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that silhouette is awesome. you've got to frame that one :-)

    ReplyDelete