Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hoo's Ready 4 Story time?


Week 2 play date with Jeremy was at Story time at the library. Sounds perfect. Well the deal was even sweeter. The Story time was all about owls. I thought it was so cute especially since owls are my new found love.

The librarian had the kids fly like owls...


Then they looked through their owl glasses


And finally, they got to make their own owl craft!


Let's not forget playtime


I think we found our permanent Thursday activity. Ryan loved it. Next week's theme is dinosaurs. Can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a potential new spot for StoryTunes. Y'know me, always marketing for the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a clever one there, Mrs. Anderson. Maybe we should go into the greeting card business together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Ryan had a hoot of a time. i heart owls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great time and awesome pics. saw some really cute owl stickers at michael's today...yup, you've got me looking at them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your blog is in full force now! I need some pointers... can you help me spruce mine up?

    Love the birthday pictures. It looks like an incredible day- I'd like to find out where the ice rink is. It looks like a fun place to have a date night.
    Ryan is getting so big! Can you believe he'll be heading off to kindergarten so soon? -Eli too. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete