Friday, January 23, 2009

Jordyn & Mommy's Beauty & Shopping Day

Finally, much awaited haircuts for us both!!
December is such a tough month that things like getting my hair done seem to get pushed way down on the priority list. We couldn't wait any longer!

So here she is enjoying every minute...

Oh the massages they give here are always so good.
Jordyn was all smiles the whole time

This is Donny. He's been cutting my hair for like 10 years!

And finally we were done. I never like the way they blow dry my hair!!

So on the way home we end up going to Brea mall to "return" something. Well two girls in the mall and no boys to bug us, we kinda took advantage of our situation. So we ended up with a few packages...we deserve them right? :) In fact, we closed down the mall that night!!! I tried to tell her that we don't have to tell Daddy everything we got and she said, "We kinda do!"
Yikes! In time she'll learn! HA!
Back home we took another picture because my hair was a little too wacky for me.


I think cool cuts might not be so cool for little Miss Sassy Pants now.
She might be trading in the twisties for the curls.
Doesn't she look adorable??
I love Mommy and Jordyn days!!!

3 comments:

  1. You BOTH look adorable. What a fun day and night out. Sooooo purdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haircuts ladies! and jordyn...sshhhhh, they don't need to know everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably gonna get in trouble from Mom for saying this, but...you two look hot.

    ReplyDelete