Friday, January 23, 2009

What's for lunch??

After picking Ryan up from preschool, his first words (once we get in the car) are always, "I'm hungry!" My usual response it, "OK what would you like?" He always says, "I don't know." But today was different. To my surprise, he says, "can I make our lunch myself?" I thought, hmm, this is a nice break from the usual routine, I'll take him up on that offer. I'll even let him pick the menu....

He says, "First, we'll have "healthy fruit" (he's real into being healthy!) :)

Then of course a sandwich. "That's all we need!"

He must of been real hungry because he was caught tasting the food along the way! :)

He was sooooo proud that he made Mommy Lunch!

It was such a beautiful day so we went outside to enjoy the sunshine and our wonderful "healthy" lunch. Ryan took a picture of his Happy Mommy!

I think someone else was pretty happy and proud of what he did!

I love you little Bubba!
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon together!

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Come on by tongith around 5:30 Ryan. You can even pick the menu. BTW, don't you have a sister???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I should really spellcheck my comments first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...Ryan. You're givin' us kids a bad name with that healthy stuff. C'mon, rally for some french fries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute...ryan can make me a brown bag lunch any day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete