Thursday, February 5, 2009

Go Pink Panthers!


New season, new sport to try out. It just so happens that it's one both
Mommy and Daddy are pretty passionate about! I think Jordyn's excited
that she's doing a sport that Mommy played too.
She just looks like a natural to me.


I'm predicting a successful season!




And of course, her biggest fan is here wondering
who's bringing the hot dog and cracker jacks!



The next couple of months are going to be very busy.
Someone else is about to try his skills at a sport too!
I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

  1. Uh...um...

    Jordyn didn't look like THIS the last time I saw her.

    Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Jordyn! We'll be chering for the pink panthers too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jordyn...you'll have to forgive Zaya. Apparently you inherited the Baseball gene from mommy and daddy. Z apparently inherited something else from his daddy. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordyn,
    I was so proud to see the way you hustled at practice!!!! You are going to be a great team leader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Jordyn, if she's anything like her Mommy or Daddy at baseball, she's gonna be a Champ. Love Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my granddaughter. The most BEAUTIFUL girl in the whole wide world!!! Grampa loves you.

    ReplyDelete