Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Shave" it aint so!

On Friday Ryan not only had Pajama Day at school, but he also got to "shave!"
And to think I was just complaining about how time is flying by! He He
Well someone was so over the top excited.
He pouted while I was taking a shower because
I took too long and he was going to miss his party! :(
Ya he was excited! Needless to say, we were there early!!

I was smart, I volunteered to take pictures of everyone so I could
stay and see everything. I never want to miss a moment.
So I snook inside to see everyone sitting for circle time
with their stuffed animals.


Now it was time for the Shave...

At first I think he was not too sure about it
but soon after he liked it.

I had to control my laugh because he was soooo serious.

I think this swipe would of took off his nose!


It was such a fun day to spend in his class. They had french toast,
sausage & hot cocoa for snack.
I think someone was feeling real special like his Daddy!


4 comments:

  1. I am so trying this at home. Adorable. Ryan looks pretty happy about his new grooming demands. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome young man and what a great idea to go along with pajama day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, Ryan. You gotta show me how to do that, man. Especially cuz Dad says I've inherited his premature mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RYAN....Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray!
    Now you can teach Grampa to shave. You are just so smart and so handsome I could eat you.
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete