Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New Gardener

Today Ryan wanted to plant seeds. I bought a couple of those all in one, pot,
soil pellet and two bulbs for the kids to have some fun.
So we broke them out to set them up.
Well that lasted all but two seconds.

Then he wanted to plant more seeds in the pots for the playhouse.

Well that wasn't good enough either.
He wanted to move on to the weed infested planters. Ugh!
Now a project has begun!


Ryan kept asking, "Why do weeds grow all over!"
(I wish I had the answer!)
I said, "I don't know but I sure could use a
gardener to pick all these weeds for me."
He said, "I'll be your gardener."
And off he went, by himself for like an hour, planting
more seeds and pulling weeds.


I wonder if I ask him tomorrow if he wants to pull weeds what
he'll say. I think he'll be ready to cash in on early retirement
as a gardener. If not, we'll add this to our weekly routine too!! HA!

4 comments:

  1. Bring him over to our house...we'll double whatever it is you're paying him...hee hee...then he can really retire early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you are ready to take over full time, just let me know Bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Ryan as my gardener. I'll pay above minimum wage. Tell him we can negotiate his salary if he would like to pull weeds on these three acres.

    ReplyDelete