Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's official...She's 7!!!!

OK, wipe the tears Mommy...I just can't believe she's 7!!
Seems like yesterday this girl tried to come into this world upside down!
We should have known then that she'd be in charge eh?

I'm looking through baby pictures of her and seeing how
little she's changed. I could look at a picture of her as a baby
and see the same looks. Or how she sleeps in the same
position with the same expression on her face.
I see the same sassy sparkle in her eyes.

This is a picture that I've never paid too much attention
to yet it's so funny because that is Jordyn still at 7 years old.
She was 2 in this picture

Well my baby girl, you have made your mommy and daddy
very proud parents. Even though I still see the baby
in you, you have grown to be one fantastic little girl with
so many things to offer this world.
Keep up the positive, competitive, spunky attitude!
Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts!!

Happy 7th Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happiest birthday to a very happy girl. We love you too Jordyn! xoxoxoxo Now go get those 7 spankings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday big girl! We hope you had a great birthday. We love you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's possible that there's a kid out there with more attitude than me, it's you. Good goin', Jordyn. You rock.

    Oh, and Happy Birthday. You've almost reached my age range of interest.

    ReplyDelete