Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sledding the day away

To my surprise, on Sunday morning I wake up to the kids in
snow clothes with Daddy packed and ready to go sledding.
I thought ugh, I don't want to go...
"where's my coffee?"
Once I got my wits about me I changed my tune.
I called up some supporting troops (the Wille's) and got myself in gear.
How could I not right?

Here's my first ride with Jordyn. I don't know how I stayed on the sled


It was a rough landing but it was funny. I landed on top of her.


When I went with Ryan, we went even faster with more snow in the face

Now when the two little ones went together, they were flying


And of course they loved it.

Here's some more cute pics...




We had a blast. Sometimes you just have to get up and just do it.
That's how memories are made!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Snow makes every picture look better. What a blast. I live vicariously through you and this fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had such a great time...there's still snow in them mountains...wanna go again?!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete