Friday, February 20, 2009

It's your birthday...let's go to Disneyland

Ryan was so excited that it was HIS birthday and that
HE gets to pick the rides we go on.
At this point, Ryan's interest in rides is much different than Jordyn's.
But to our surprise, he wanted to go on Soaring over California.


Jordyn and I had been on it before so she was excited
but I was a little nervous for him.
Shoot I get a little freaked out on that ride.
I love it but I feel funny inside sometimes.
Anyway, the big thing is that he's tall enough so he wanted to go flying.

While we were in line, he couldn't stop talking about the planes
and jumping up and down with excitement.
It was real cute. Of course we were in line for an hour!!!


He had so many questions about the planes.
Too bad Daddy wasn't there to answer them all! :)



Well, he loved it and wanted to go on it again.
I said maybe next time, I wasn't about to sit in line for another hour!!
Oh and he also wants to go to San Francisco to see the real Golden Gate Bridge!


3 comments:

  1. so exciting, pretty soon he'll be going on california screamin' with kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there with you Big Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta let me in on the secret, man. How did you get those Disney folks to print a banner just for you???

    Lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete