Saturday, February 21, 2009

IT'S-A-R-O-B-O-T PARTY

Ryan's Birthday seemed to go on forever!!!
Well he's been talking about it for months, yes...I said months.
So finally he tells me he wants his decorations to be robots.
Sounds easy. Not! Thank goodness for the internet.
Oh and all he wanted was a jumper.
Can you believe I found a robot jumper too?

It's so hard to take pictures of the kids in the jumper.
This was one of the better ones.


I really love this picture. We're missing Kevin,
but these are Ryan's really good friends


It was so cute to watch Ryan's friends enjoy his presents
as much as he did. Most of the time they had to
explain to him what they were. Yeah for boy toys!!!
Although he knew exactly what this present was...
Mario Cart from Memaw and Grandpa!!


Someone was happy!!


Cake Time!


By the end of the day, we were all exhausted.
I was real happy how the party turned out.
Ryan had a blast!!


2 comments:

  1. kevin loved the party and we had a blast too ;-)
    happy 5th birthday again big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget how much you enjoyed turning FIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete