Monday, February 9, 2009

Lace up your skates to Celebrate Jordyn's 7th B-Day Party

We did it!!


I must admit, as Jordyn's birthday party was
approaching, I was getting nervous that maybe
things weren't going to work out as planned.
But to my surprise, everyone did an awesome
job and a good time was had by all!

I am so proud of each and every one of them.

Let's take a look to see how they did...

They all got a 20 minute lesson to help get them started.

They were all so serious trying to learn something new!

Soon enough everyone was up and skating like they were pros!

I give them all credit for trying their best
and sticking to it.
Even Ryan enjoyed himself.


According to the birthday girl it was the best day ever!

Thanks to all of Jordyn's friends and family who
made this day extra special for her. She loved her party!

2 comments: